Spend a long day on Short Sands Beach.
Take a swim. Stroll the boardwalk. Shop the antique stores and art galleries. Or simply take in the sights. The Union Bluff places you just footsteps from Short Sands Beach and five minutes from the town of York, one of New England's earliest colonial settlements.
York truly is an ideal vacation spot with something for everyone. Here are just a few must-sees.
- Miles of beaches, including the popular Long Sands and Short Sands
- The Museums of York, featuring the oldest jail in America
- Maine's largest zoo and amusement park
- Nubble Light, perhaps the most beautiful lighthouse in America.
- Special year-round events, including Harvest Fest in October, and York Days, a week-long celebration of summer in York Beach.